Okay, so I guess I'll be straight forward about this... I haven't been updating because I forgot my password. That's right. Also, I have received a nintendo ds for an early christmas gift... and it has taken over my life. When I'm not studying or bridge building... I am dsing. Yes. Yes I am.
But a lot has been happening so let's go over that. Hm....
Before Thanksgiving I went to a show with Adam and Chelsea! It was amazing. The Builders and the Butchers and Vermillion Lies opened up for Amanda Palmer and it was effing incredible. Like... CRAZY good. I got a card board sign as a souvenir and that was that. The drummer in the B&Bs was SOOOOO hot. I'm pretty sure I fell in love with him. I have a weak spot for musicians or passionate people in general I suppose. It's probably because I don't have any passion of my own and hope that those with drive will rub off on me.
Thanksgiving was really busy. It was full of food but nothing really sticks out as far as events go.
Last week blew so much. I took two exams and started/finished a truss project. I'm pretty sure I failed all of the above, except the truss report thing just because it was an intense report. So that pretty much sums up my life for the past couple of weeks. I'm going to a show tonight with my roomies. I'm pretty stoked about that. Hopefully it happens, everyone has a lot of work to do!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
AH!
Posted by bchan at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment